Notable Workers’ Compensation Settlements
- $337,000.00 Settlement for CRPS diagnosis from an injury while working as a cook
- $135,000.00 Settlement for bilateral rotator cuff injury while working as machinist
- $120,000.00 Settlement for low back injury to Employee working as delivery driver
- $120,000.00 Settlement for low back injury to Employee working in detention center
- $100,000.00 Settlement for bilateral knee injury to over-the-road truck driver
- $100,000.00 Settlement for low back injury to machinist
Have successfully settled over 100 workers’ compensation cases. Have successfully won clients well over $2 million in settlement proceeds.
Notable Personal Injury Settlements
$120,000.00 Settlement for dog bite to hand case
$100,000.00 (policy limit) Settlement for auto accident involving knee and low back injuries
$100,000.00 (policy limit) Settlement for auto accident involving injuries to neck and shoulders
Recent Client Testimonials
“My son was in a serious motorcycle accident, and I knew I needed help in protecting my son. Alex was referred to me by a close friend, and he and John came to the hospital to meet with me during a very difficult and emotional time. I had been contacted by other attorneys in the metro area, but I felt more comfortable having a “hometown” attorney working for my son, and I could tell Alex had my sons best interest as his main concern and we weren’t just another “number”. He immediately earned my trust that day.
Having Alex working for us was a blessing. While spending many months in hospitals with my son, there were many days, actually weeks, where I didn’t worry or even think about the case, as I knew Alex had everything under control.
Alex helped us through an extremely difficult time and we are so very grateful. I can’t thank Alex enough for all that he did for our son. I would highly recommend Alex and his team.”
“I Couldn’t have asked for better service or attention to detail. Alex Kuhn provided top notch service when I needed him most. Aggressive and to the point. Will definitely seek him out in the future if needed. If you have a workmans comp issue he’s your guy.”